• A Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment expert with in-depth experience in the engineering, and maritime fields. Skilled in gathering and interpreting data related to the environmental and safety impacts of company’s daily functions.
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring facilities and processes for adherence to ISO 9001, ISM code, and ISO 45001 guidelines by overseeing inspections, recommending corrective measures and preparing for QMS and ISM safety audits and investigations.
• Proven ability to design, direct and implement effective safety programs -- designed on-site/board safety training program (for vessel crew).
• Excellent ability to strategize solutions and develop long-term plans for reduction of risks and improvement of overall safety, and also effective in either a team or solitary setting.
• Experienced in working with IOCs (International Oil Companies) like Exxon Mobil, Shell and TOTAL in the maritime industry. My experience with these IOCs has immensely strengthened me to proactively tackle problems, multitask, and effectively work under pressure while maintaining excellent service delivery to clients.
• Developed suitable learning materials for staff and provided a platform for adequate coaching and engagement of delegates/crew/staff; and optimally enhanced employees’ skills quotient to increase overall safety performance by 70 percent within a year.